Solemn Oath Brewery is now hiring for the following position(s):
Market Manager – Wisconsin
Role: Solemn Oath Brewery is looking for an experienced, full-time, salaried employee with benefits, to oversee wholesale and retail sales in the Milwaukee and Madison markets. This position is located in the Milwaukee area.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Comprehensive wholesale and retail sales management for Wisconsin, with focus in Milwaukee and Madison markets
- Consistent tracking, measuring, and communication of sales performance to SOB management
- Wholesale inventory management and forecasting
- Cost management and budget oversight
- Event development, management, and execution
- Must be of legal age for alcohol consumption
- Must live in/around the Milwaukee area
- Must have a valid drivers license, and reliable car in good working order
- Minimum 2 years of relatable industry experience; previous wholesale or brewery sales preferred
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of brewing process, beer styles, and proper serving technique
- Understanding of draught equipment and maintenance
- Cicerone Beer Server Certified
- Cicerone Certification required within 1 year of hire
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 35 lb. cases of beer, move 165 lb. kegs of beer, and 50 lb. boxes of merchandise
- Flexibility to work non-standard work hours and alternate locations for events as necessary
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions associated with the position.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people
assigned this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities
and working conditions associated with the position.