We know you love hanging out in our taproom. We know you love drinking Solemn Oath at bars and restaurants. How about something a little more intimate?
We are thrilled to announce that private parties are now available for booking in a dedicated space at our brewery with a top-notch catering option designed just for Solemn Oath.
Here are the facts:
- Our private parties are two hours in length and $30/person. Tax is included, while gratuity can be added on the day of your event.
- Each party includes three full servings of beer per person, a behind-the-scenes look at the brewery catered to your group’s interest, two hours of private hang time, and bottled water and soda.
- We require a minimum party size of fifteen people (or equivalent fee) to book the private party space. Maximum capacity is fifty people.
- You’ll have dedicated SOB staff making sure your party goes smoothly and offering multiple high fives.
- We partnered up with local farm-to-table taco restaurant Fire It Up to offer you top-notch, self-serve food options for your party. No worries about portion size or picky eaters, this will make sure everyone is happy. You choose the taco fillings you want and we’ll have them waiting for you upon arrival, along with chips, salsa, guac, and organic salad greens. We have two options available based on the size of your party.
- A deposit of $250 is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation. That can be applied to the total cost of the party or refunded after individual guests in your party have paid–your choice. The deposit is fully refundable up to seven days prior to your event.
- Email erin at solemnoathbrewery dot com to get the party started.
Local Craft Beer
Local Craft Beer!
I am emailing to see if your party room is available for a wedding rehearsal dinner on Friday Sep. 2nd or Sat. Sep 3rd of 2016. We have a party of about 25 people. Thanks!
Do you have private room available for 35+ people for Thursday 12/17 or Friday 12/18? 6:30-8:30?
Trattoria 225 has a wood fired pizza truck that is looking for places to share our delicious pizzas. Any interest in having us at your brewery?
I would have preferred a bigger/better tap room. Any plans for that?