The inaugural Viking Oktöberfest is here.
We’re thrilled to celebrate the beginning of our Vikings IPA season at this sold out affair. Saturday will feature fresh SOB beer for days, live music from the local ZZ Top tribute band Eliminator, and world class bratwursts from Wurst Kitchen. This event is ticketed but the Taproom will be open prior from 11AM – 3PM.
If you have questions please tweet at us or comment below and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
Saturday, September 16 (Hopefully you knew this)
4PM – Doors Open
7PM – Eliminator Show
930PM – Last Call
10PM – We Kick You Out
- Kidnapped By Vikings
- Cask-conditioned Oktöberface
- Cask-conditioned Oktöberface w/ Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Oktöberface w/ Intelligentsia Itzamna-Guatamala
- Lü Tonic
In the Taproom
- Old Faithorn
- Old Faithorn w/ Intelligentsia Manyaki-Kenya
- Oktöberface w/ Intelligentsia Itzamna-Guatemala
- Kidnapped by Vikings
- Snaggletooth Bandana
- Snaggletooth w/ Intelligentsia Kurimi-Ethiopia
- Butterfly Flashmob
- Man vs. Internet vs. Mothra
A few housekeeping items:
- Have your tickets on your phone or printed out to be scanned. If you have not received your tickets, please check your spam folders first before reaching out.
- If you pre-purchased the tankard glass you will receive a ticket at entry which you can redeem. Please do not lose it.
- We have fresh merch available (see below) including two sweatshirts and a new tee. Check out the merch stand, all sizes available until they’re not.
- Dress weather appropriate for tomorrow. We’re expecting a sun-shiny day with a high in the mid-80s and a low in the mid-70s at night. We thank all of you for using your weather karma on this event.
- As per usual we are card only on beer.
- Wurst Kitchen will accept cash and card for their all natural handmade sausages and sides.
- As always we need to mention Solemn Oath’s very strict Don’t Be an Asshole Policy. We’re bringing you here to make new friends, crush some freshies, give your buddies a hard time about their Oath Day shenanigans, and to celebrate loudly with us. Long story short we want to keep having these parties and rely on you to keep yourself and your friends you’re hanging with in check.
- Please respect our neighbors. Let’s not litter the surrounding neighborhood with wristbands and cans which always happens. Help us keep the neighborhood in order and clean up after yourself like you do in that fantasy of yours where you have a power yacht.
That’s it. Come have fun.
Are bag chairs allowed or is there seating provided?